For all those people whose Father is a very special person, we share several phrases and thoughts of tribute and recognition.
Also, messages of affection and gratitude to dedicate to those men who, without being our biological parents, have helped and supported us in our lives and have been very important to us as a grandfather, an uncle, a brother, and even a stepfather or adoptive father. There are phrases to remember and honor the Father who is no longer present.
For all of them who deserve much more than a few lines, our congratulatory message should arrive on Father’s Day 2021 or any other date.
Messages of love and affection for my Dad
- Thanks, Dad. Love is not seen in pretty phrases, but in actions like you did with me. I love you so much, dad!
- Dad, I will bless having met you and I will honor you, as a son to his father, you will be my beacon in the middle of the night.
- Father, you were my favorite partner to play with and my best friend. Nobody is more faithful, sincere, and dedicated. Thanks, Dad.
- Thank you for giving me life, I hope this Sunday I could celebrate Father’s Day by your side. The happy day Dad!
- Today I just want to tell you, the old man of the soul, that you are the being that I respect and admire the most. That is why I ask you with love and vehemence, that more than father. Be my friend!
- Good parents there are many, good parents, there are few. It is not difficult to be a good father, on the other hand, there is nothing more difficult than to be a good father like you have been. Thanks, Dad.
- Anyone can be a father, but only a real man can be a Dad.
Emotional message for father
- When I was born my father was a being who sometimes appeared to applaud my latest achievements. When I was getting older, I was a figure who taught me the difference between good and evil. During my adolescence, I was the authority that put limits on my desires. Now that I am an adult, he is the best counselor and friend I have. Thank you, father!
- Make me fear you until I am ten years old, I love you until I am twenty, and I respect you until death.
- Until age ten, be their teacher; until he was twenty, his father and until death, his friend. Think of giving him good principles before good manners, that he owes you the clarity of rectitude and not the frivolous elegance.
- Make him an honest person, rather than a skillful person.
- Make him be tomorrow like you, a whole FATHER.
Congratulatory messages to dedicate to Dad
- Thank you for your always ready hand, for your affection, for your love. Without you Father, nothing would be the same.
- By your side life is prettier and safer. Thanks, Dad.
- Father, I have memories of my childhood when I saw you as a giant. Today that I have grown. I see you even bigger! Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you Dad for shrinking to my size when we play and for growing up and being a giant, when I need you to protect me.
- Being a father is the only profession in the world in which they first give you the title and then you have to study. I thank you Dad for such an excellent career. Happy Father’s Day!
- Father, when I was little you taught me that telling the truth is the right thing to do, so today I will tell you the greatest truth of all: that I love you with all my soul and that you are the best Father in the world.
- For a Father like you, for whom there were never distances, unattainable things, difficulties, nor did the word impossible exist, I keep the greatest and purest love. Congratulations Dad!
- Father, with these simple letters I want to express to you this beautiful day, that I love you very, very much, even if I never tell you.
- Dad, When I feel your love and protection, I also feel that God loves me. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day, for those who are, for those who were, for those who will be …
Messages for my Father who is no longer with me
- In memory of my Father whom I loved and loved with all my love and affection. Congratulations on Father’s Day!
- I know you were by my side in my childhood. I know you loved me and I was special to you. Thanks to you. I have wonderful memories and today more than ever I miss you Dad.
- Father, even though you are gone, in my memories my hand is still clinging to yours and in my happy moments, you are always a faithful witness. Congratulations on Father’s Day and may God have you by his side in glory.
- Dad escapes for a while from heaven to give you a hug on your day. Happy Father’s Day Dad!
- Dad, today is your day and I need you more than ever. I miss your conversations, your stories, and your advice. I miss your silence when I made a mistake and you ignored it. I miss your smile when it came. Wherever you are, I want to tell you that I do not forget you and that your memory hurts.
- As harsh as my Father’s teachings may have seemed to me, they will never be as harsh as those that life has given me. Congratulations to my Father who is now in heaven and I know that from there he cares for me.
- Grandfather, you always told me that the best gift was health and now I realize that the best gift is a grandfather. Congratulations on Father’s Day, wherever you are.