This article is going to teach you about the reason why Facebook disable an account and how to recover/enable a disabled Facebook account.
Reason for a Facebook account being disabled:
Usually, Facebook Authority disables Facebook account for violating their terms. Some reasons include:
- Creating a post which does not follow the Terms of Facebook.
- Using a fake name in the profile.
- Continuing acts that violates Facebook’s community standards.
- For harassing people or doing unallowed advertising, promoting or other conducts that do not follow Facebook Terms.
- Pretending to be another person.
If your account gets disabled for none of the reason above, hopefully you can get your id back following the steps below.
Read more why Facebook shows “this person is unavailable on Messenger“
Tips to get back a disabled Facebook account:
Estimate Cost : USD
Time Needed : 02 days 00 hours 00 minutes
So, here is the steps to recover your Facebook account.
- Go to this link.
Click on the link and you will land on page as shown below.
- Put your email address or mobile phone number.
In this step, you have to enter your email address or phone number that you used to log into your Facebook id. Remember, use email address which you have access to.
- Enter your full name.
You need to provide your full name as it's registered on the account.
- Submit your ID.
You need to upload your ID card. It can be your-
– National Identity Card
– Driving License
– Snap a picture of the front and back of your ID.
-Click on Choose Files.
-Select the snapped pictures.
– Click 'Open'
- Hit the /Send' button.
You are almost done. Just click on the send button. Your appeal is sent. If Facebook grant your appeal, they will send you an email to let you know your Facebook account is recovered and now available to access.