Gmail, Google mail is the most popular webmail service around the world. In almost every sector of Internet, we need a mail address. And google mail (gmail) is the first choice. It has a great UX (user experience) both on the web and mobile application. If you have a smartphone, you must need a google account. If you do not have a google account, you will miss lots of google services like Play Store, Google Drive, Youtube, etc. So, in this tutorial, I will share how to create/ open a Gmail account for free. If you do not have a Gmail account, create today. So let’s get started…
Read also> How To Open PayPal Account From Bangladesh
To create/open a Google Account (Gmail), follow the steps listed below:
- Go to Gmail
- Click “Create an account“. Then a new window will open
- If you see other languages, change the language to “English (United States)“
- In the “First name” field give your first name. Ex: John
- In the “Last name” field give your last name. Ex: Muller
- In the “Username” type a unique username. As Google has millions of Gmail account users, you may not find your expected username available. So you can use some characters, latter, and numbers. So try like Johnmullet2020. You do not need to type @gmail.com
- Type passwords 8 or more characters in the “Passwords” field. Your passwords must contain characters with a mix of letters, numbers & symbols
- Type the exact (same) passwords in the “Confirm passwords” field.
- After all, click “Next”
Now you need to verify your phone number.
Type a number without a country code. Google will automatically detect your country code. If you need to change the country code, you can change it by clicking the county flag icon. Type your phone number and click “next”.
Wait a while and you will get a 6-digit verification code from google in your phone number. This 6-digit verification code is like G-123456. Type the number and click “Create Account” That’s all. You have successfully created a Gmail account. You can now login to your Google Play Store account using this mail address and passwords.
I hope that this article helps you to create a Google (Gmail) account. If you face difficulty, let us know by the comment box.