Are you looking for how to take a screenshot in Realme 7i with or without using a button? In this tutorial, I will show you all the possible ways to take screenshots on Realme 7i 2023. The screenshot is one of the basic and most popular smartphone functions. In the past, there was only one way to take screenshots, but today, smartphones come with different options that you can use to take a screenshot. Realme 7i also comes with a number of options that you can use to take screenshots, and we will share them in this tutorial. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to take a screenshot in Realme 7i using buttons
Let’s start with the easiest method you can use to take a screenshot on your Realme 7i. In this method, you will use the key combinations to take the screenshot. Once you open the content on your screen, follow these steps to capture your screen.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and the On / Off button at the same time
- Keep pressing the buttons until you see the screen minimization animation
- Congratulations! You have successfully taken the screenshot on your Realme 7i
- Now tap on the screenshot if you want to edit, delete or view the screen image, or just swipe to discard it
You may also like:
- How to install a third-party app as a system app on Android
- Realme 7i APN Settings: How to Set MMS and Internet
- How to upgrade Android Version
How to take a screenshot in Realme 7i using three-finger gesture
If you are bored to take a screenshot using the buttons of Realme 7i or if your button has been damaged then this method would help you to overcome it. Realme has a default built-in function to take ss using three fingers. To enable the Three Fingers gesture in Realme 7i, go to
- Convenience Aid
- Gesture and motion
- 3-Finger Screenshot
After activating this setting, swipe three fingers down to take a screenshot.
How to take a screenshot in Realme 7i using Google Assistant
Realme 7i comes with a smart assistant: Google Assistant. You can use Google Assistant to take a screenshot on Realme 7i. Once you’ve opened the content you want to capture on the screen, follow these steps to take a picture of the screen.
- Say “Ok! Google” or” Hey! Google » to activate the Google Assistant
- Once the Google Assistant is activated, say “Take screenshot.“
- Let the wizard process your voice command and take the screenshot for you
After taking the screenshot on your Realme 7i, touch the captured image to edit it or drag it to delete it.
How to take a screenshot in Realme 7i using Notofiction Bar
If you want a sophisticated way to take a screenshot on the Realme 7i, Realme has covered it with its easy feature. The device allows you to capture the screen image with a key.
- Scroll Down your Notofication bar
- Then click on Take Screenshot Button
- Now it will automatically caputre your current page
How to take a full page screenshot on Realme 7i using Third-party App
You may get some extra features in third-party apps such as a full-page screenshot that will scroll automatically and take the full page. The setting has both options so you can take full or normal ss. To take screenshots using a third-party app:
- Open Google Play Store on your Realme 7i
- Download and install fooView, or Assitivie Touch or Search for Screenshot Taker
- Open the app and configure it
That’s it, we have shown you the 5 most popular methods that you can use to take a screenshot on the Realme 7i. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments.