Are you looking for how to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A20 with or without using a button? In this tutorial, I will show you all the possible ways to take screenshots on Galaxy A20. The screenshot is one of the basic and most popular smartphone functions. In the past, there was only one way to capture SS, but today, smartphones come with different options that you can use to take a screenshot. The Samsung Galaxy A20 also comes with a number of options that you can use to take screenshots, and we will share them in this tutorial. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A20 using buttons
Let’s start with the easiest method you can use to take a screenshot on your Galaxy A20 2023. In this method, you have to use the key combinations to take the screenshot. Once you open the content on your screen, follow these steps to capture your screen.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and the On / Off button at the same time.
- Keep pressing the buttons until you see the screen minimization animation.
Congratulations! You have successfully taken the screenshot on your Galaxy A20. Now tap on the screenshot if you want to edit, delete or view the screen image, or just swipe to discard it.
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A20 using Google Assistant
The Galaxy A20 comes with two smart assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby. Both assistants are good and you can use them to take a screenshot. However, we think Google Assistant is better with voice detection, so we’ll use Google Assistant to take a screenshot. Once you’ve opened the content you want to capture on the screen, follow these steps to take a picture of the screen.
- Say “Ok! Google” or” Hey! Google » to activate the Google Assistant.
- Once the Google Assistant is activated, say “Take screenshot.“
- Let the wizard process your voice command and take the screenshot for you.
After taking the screenshot on your Galaxy A20, touch the captured image to edit it or drag it to delete it.
You may also like:
- How to install a third-party app as a system app on Samsung Galaxy A20
- Samsung Galaxy A20 APN Settings: How to Set MMS and Internet
- Swipe lock disabled by an administrator encryption policy on Samsung Galaxy A20
- How to upgrade Android Version
How to take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A20 using gestures
If you want a sophisticated way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy A20, Samsung has covered it with its Gesture feature. The device allows you to capture the screen image with a swipe gesture, but you will need to activate it first. Here’s how you can do it.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A20.
- Go to Advanced Functions and access.
- Now go to the section Movements and gestures and access.
- Find the ” Swipe to capture” section and turn it to blue to activate it.
You have successfully activated the ‘Swipe to capture feature on your Galaxy A20. Now you can use it to capture your screen. Once you’ve opened the content you want to capture on the screen, follow these steps to take the capture.
- Place your palm on the side of the screen.
- Now drag it across the screen.
- The system will detect your gesture and take the screenshot for you.
How to take a full page screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A20 using Third-party App
You may get some extra features in third-party apps such as a full-page screenshot that will scroll automatically and take the full page. The setting has both options so you can take full or normal ss. To take screenshots using a third-party app:
- Open Google Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy A20
- Download and install fooView or Search for Screenshot
- Open the app and configure it.
That’s it, we have shown you the 4 most popular methods that you can use to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A20. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments.