Are you looking for how to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro with or without using a button? In this tutorial, I will show you all the possible ways to take screenshots on Black Shark 4 Pro 2022. The screenshot is one of the basic and most popular smartphone functions. In the past, there was only one way to take screenshots, but today, smartphones come with different options that you can use to take a screenshot. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro also comes with a number of options that you can use to take screenshots, and we will share them in this tutorial. Without further discussion, let’s get started.
How to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro using buttons
Let’s start with the easiest method you can use to take a screenshot on your Black Shark 4 Pro. In this method, you will use the key combinations to take the screenshot. Once you open the content on your screen, follow these steps to capture your screen.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and the On / Off button at the same time
- Keep pressing the buttons until you see the screen minimization animation
- Congratulations! You have successfully taken the screenshot on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro
- Now tap on the screenshot if you want to edit, delete or view the screen image, or just swipe to discard it
You may also like:
- How to remove ads on Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro APN Settings: How to Set MMS and Internet
- How to create second space in Black Shark 4 Pro
- How To Make Dual Apps (Clone) In Black Shark 4 Pro
How to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro using three fingers
If you are bored to take a screenshot using the buttons of Black Shark 4 Pro using or if your button has been damaged then this method would help you to overcome it. Xiaomi has a default built-in function to take SS using three-finger gestures. To enable the Three Fingers gesture in Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro, go to
- Additional Settings
- Button shortcuts
- Take a screenshot
- Slide 3 dingers down
After activating this setting, swipe three fingers down to take a screenshot on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro. By this method, you can change the screenshot taken system such as Long Press Home or Manu Button, Power+Home Button, etc.
How to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro using Google Assistant
The Black Shark 4 Pro comes with a smart assistant: Google Assistant. You can use Google Assistant to take a screenshot on Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro. Once you’ve opened the content you want to capture on the screen, follow these steps to take a picture of the screen.
- Say “Ok! Google” or” Hey! Google » to activate the Google Assistant in Black Shark 4 Pro
- Once the Google Assistant is activated, say “Take screenshot.“
- Let the wizard process your voice command and take the screenshot for you
After taking the screenshot on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro, touch the captured image to edit it or drag it to delete it.
How to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro using Notofiction Bar
If you want a sophisticated way to take a screenshot on the Black Shark 4 Pro, Xiaomi has covered it with its easy feature. The device allows you to capture the screen image with a key.
- Scroll Down your Notofication bar
- Then click on Take Screenshot Button
- Now it will automatically caputre your current page
If you do not see the ‘Take Screenshot’ button, then edit the panel to make it visible.
How to take a full page screenshot on Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro using Third-party App
You may get some extra features in third-party apps such as a full-page screenshot that will scroll automatically and take the full page. The setting has both options so you can take full or normal ss. To take screenshots using a third-party app:
- Open Google Play Store on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro
- Download and install fooView, or Assitivie Touch or Search for Screenshot Taker
- Open the app and configure it
That’s it, we have shown you the 5 most popular methods that you can use to take a screenshot on the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments.