Are you looking for how to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X with or without using a button? In this tutorial, I will show you all the possible ways to take screenshots on Redmi Note 4X 2022. The screenshot is one of the basic and most popular smartphone functions. In the past, there was only one way to take screenshots, but today, smartphones come with different options that you can use to take a screenshot. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X also comes with a number of options that you can use to take screenshots, and we will share them in this tutorial. Without further discussion, let’s get started.
How to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X using buttons
Let’s start with the easiest method you can use to take a screenshot on your Redmi Note 4X. In this method, you will use the key combinations to take the screenshot. Once you open the content on your screen, follow these steps to capture your screen.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and the On / Off button at the same time
- Keep pressing the buttons until you see the screen minimization animation
- Congratulations! You have successfully taken the screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Now tap on the screenshot if you want to edit, delete or view the screen image, or just swipe to discard it
You may also like:
- How to remove ads on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X APN Settings: How to Set MMS and Internet
- How to create second space in Redmi Note 4X
- How To Make Dual Apps (Clone) In Redmi Note 4X
How to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X using three fingers
If you are bored to take a screenshot using the buttons of Redmi Note 4X using or if your button has been damaged then this method would help you to overcome it. Xiaomi has a default built-in function to take SS using three-finger gestures. To enable the Three Fingers gesture in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, go to
- Additional Settings
- Button shortcuts
- Take a screenshot
- Slide 3 dingers down
After activating this setting, swipe three fingers down to take a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. By this method, you can change the screenshot taken system such as Long Press Home or Manu Button, Power+Home Button, etc.
How to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X using Google Assistant
The Redmi Note 4X comes with a smart assistant: Google Assistant. You can use Google Assistant to take a screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. Once you’ve opened the content you want to capture on the screen, follow these steps to take a picture of the screen.
- Say “Ok! Google” or” Hey! Google » to activate the Google Assistant in Redmi Note 4X
- Once the Google Assistant is activated, say “Take screenshot.“
- Let the wizard process your voice command and take the screenshot for you
After taking the screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, touch the captured image to edit it or drag it to delete it.
How to take a screenshot in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X using Notofiction Bar
If you want a sophisticated way to take a screenshot on the Redmi Note 4X, Xiaomi has covered it with its easy feature. The device allows you to capture the screen image with a key.
- Scroll Down your Notofication bar
- Then click on Take Screenshot Button
- Now it will automatically caputre your current page
If you do not see the ‘Take Screenshot’ button, then edit the panel to make it visible.
How to take a full page screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X using Third-party App
You may get some extra features in third-party apps such as a full-page screenshot that will scroll automatically and take the full page. The setting has both options so you can take full or normal ss. To take screenshots using a third-party app:
- Open Google Play Store on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Download and install fooView, or Assitivie Touch or Search for Screenshot Taker
- Open the app and configure it
That’s it, we have shown you the 5 most popular methods that you can use to take a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments.