How to transfer money from google AdSense to bank account
In this tutorial, you are going to know How to withdraw money from Google Adsense. Google AdSense is the biggest online advertising network. You can earn money by publishing ads on your website, blogger, WordPress, YouTube channel, application, etc. After completing the payment threshold (Default payment threshold is 100 us dollars), you can deposit your earnings to your respective bank account. If you add bank details properly, your earning will automatically go to your domestic bank account. So, today I will teach you how to transfer money from google AdSense to bank account.
To add/link any bank account details to your Google AdSense Account follow the following steps:
Read also> How to get Google AdSense Approval
- Login to your Google AdSense Account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Payment.
- Click “ADD PAYMENT METHOD” (You cannot click it if your payment threshold doesn’t reach 10% of your payment threshold)
- You will see “Add a payment method”. Then click “add new wire transfer details“. Fill up the form according to the following instructions.
- In “Beneficiary id (optional)“, you don’t need to type anything so you can keep it blank.
- In “Name on bank account“, type the same name what you wrote to your bank account form. It means you have to type the bank holder’s name.
- In “Bank name”, type the bank name in which you have an account & you wanna link it to your Adsense account.
- In “SWFT BIC”, type the bank swift BIC. You can find out it by searching on google.
- In “Account number“, type your full account number & re-type it in the next line.
- At last, check everything carefully then click on “save”.
After completing everything correctly, they will review your information. If everything is okay, they will send your earnings to your bank account. You can add more bank account to your Google AdSense Account in this way. If you add more than one account, then select any bank account as primary. Google will send your earnings to your bank that you select as primary.
If you don’t have a bank account, you can set up somebody else’s bank account to receive your payment.
If you have any questions about how to withdraw money from Google Adsense, drop a comment here. I will reply to every individual comment.