Question & Answer based website mainly acts as a platform. Here, anyone can ask anything which is answered by other people. If you are an owner of the Question & Answer based website and your website is quite well-known to people, then you don’t need to worry about your website contents and traffic. The website will run by people automatically. You just have to moderate the website.
But, you have to be careful in choosing a theme for the Question & Answer based website. Because your website must be user-friendly since users are the heart of your website. In this article, I will discuss 5 best WordPress themes for the Question & Answer/ QnA/ Forum/ Community based website like Quora, QnApedia, StackOverflow. Let’s start….
Top 5 QnA WordPress Themes
Discy is a stunning and flexible WordPress theme specially designed for Online Communities. It helps you to display your website question in the way you like. This theme is easily customizable too. There are many powerful features such as Filter, Sort, Life search, Pagination, Tags, Author tools, Social media sharing, Vote, Best Answer, etc. to customize your question layout as your sweet will. You can easily manage all the questions by using features like edit, delete, report, view, follow, status. A few highlighted features are given below:-
- Very User-friendly since anyone can easily ask questions with simple steps.
- Modern login & Register form (include social account login)
- Allow users to give upvote/downvote for other people’s questions that they are interested in.
- RTL (Right to Left) Fully Support.
- Advertising System available.
- Easy to create a Poll.
- Best Answer option available.
- Unlimited Colors & Sidebars
- Lifetime Free Update.
- Question & Blog layout.
- User Points & Badge System.
- Views Counters & Detailed Statistics.
- User Profile Pages.
Discy has also some extra features. It includes Detailed Question Page, Awesome Poll Page, Asks Users, Follows Questions, Add Questions to Favorites, Notifications, Activity Log, Private Messaging, Ads Manager, Front-end Post Submission, FAQs System, Social Media Sharing Buttons, Facebook Comments and much more to make your website a better one.
2. Ask Me
Ask Me is a responsive Questions & Answers WordPress theme. By using this theme, you can display all questions on one page as you want. The question listing page also has many features such as Filter, Sort, Pagination, Search, etc. This theme is also user-friendly since here easy to ask a question for everyone. You can also manage all the questions on Front End. Creating a Poll in this theme is also a very easy task. Let me highlight some features of this theme.
- Pay through Paypal features available.
- No coding skills needed.
- Responsive and compatible with any device.
- RTL fully supported.
- Like or Dislike option available.
- Views Counters & Detailed Statistics.
- Allow you to pick the best answer.
- Badges and Points feature included.
- High-speed performance.
- Shop demo included.
- Advertisement system available.
- Unlimited colors, styles & sidebars.
- 3 predefined header which you can customize to have unlimited combinations.
- User Profile Pages & widgets.
- Awesome control panel.
- Blog layout included.
Question2Answe is a great theme for questions and Answers/Discussion Forum sites. It has 40 languages and 24,291+ sites have been using this theme so far. It is not mainly a WordPress theme but you can use it in WordPress CMS.
Disputo is a clean and fully responsive WordPress theme for the Question & Answer based website. This theme is mainly made for bbPress forum Plugin. You can also integrate your website with the WooCommerce plugin (best eCommerce plugin) in this theme. It is well compatible with WordPress Social Login, Content Form 7 plugin. There are some highlighted features of Dispute:-
- This theme allows your site member to send private messages to each other.
- User Directories feature included. You can use this feature with easy to use “users” widget.
- Forum Signature feature included. Users can add a signature to their replies.
- Live Search feature included.
- Live Customizer.
- Create a page layout with a drag & drop page builder.
- Built-in Facebook Comments feature.
- Users can make their reply private.
- Verified Users feature included.
- Front – End Login.
- Like – Dislike Rating System.
- FAQ System.
- Ads Manager.
- Report Content feature.
- Easy to create form.
- One-click demo import.
InfoCenter is roughly good. The latest version of the InfoCenter theme is fully compatible with WordPress version 5.4+. This theme helps you to provide Self Service support that will increase customer satisfaction. InfoCenter Theme’s mission is to provide effortless help desk support solution which will save time for both supporters and customers when working around issues, each and every element in the theme has been developed very carefully to make sure this theme saves as much time as possible for users. Q/A, FAQs, Knowledge Bases, Forums, Widgetized areas, Ajax Voting system all in one works smoothly to provide a comprehensive knowledge base solution based on WordPress. This theme has general features like –
- Best Answer Choosing
- Report Abuse
- Nice and Smooth User Profile Page
- Easy to configure.
- Translation Ready
- Related Posts/Questions
- Video Option Integrated.
All theme is quite good, but I recommend you to buy Discy. It is the best theme for Question & Answer/ QnA/ Forum/Community-based website since it is very much user-friendly, easy to moderate, responsive & retina ready.