A Railway Station Paragraph: 4th-week assignment for class 6
Write a paragraph by answering the following questions on a railway station. This paragraph is suitable for the students of class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, JSC, 9, 10, SSC, 11, 12, HSC.
HW: Have you ever visited a railway station and/or bus station? How are they similar or dissimilar? Narrate your experience there in 200 words answering the following questions:
- When did you go there?
- Who accompanied you?
- Why did you go there?
- What did you see there?
- What was very interesting to you?
- What didn't you like that much?
- Add some visuals that support your ideas
- What is a railway station?
- What do passangers do in a railway station?
- How is the building of a railway station made?
- What can one see of a station from a distance?
- What are the functions of apoints man in a Railway station?
- How do the passengers get into the train?
Paragraph on A Railway Station
A railway station is a place where basically trains stop and start from. There is platform in the railway station. Passengers generally get down and get into a train from a railway station. The buildings of a railway station are generally made of red bricks and concretes. There are two sperate waiting rooms for both male and female passengers.
Read more> The Place I Like Most Paragraph
In a Railway Station, there are ticket counter, the booking office for goods, restaurants, book stall, tea stall and station master's room etc. Before the arrival of a train the pointsman gets them down from the train. The pointsman moves with his red and green flags to show current signal. When a train, arrives, the railway station becomes busy and noisy. When a train leaves the station, it again becomes calm and quiet at all.