You Can't Send Messages At The Moment: Facebook Help 2023
Today, I will share with you a problem that already happened to most of the Facebook & Messenger users. When you want to send messages to anyone from your friend list, it says "you can't send messages at the moment". Did you notice that you cannot send messages to anyone? Below I will describe why did it happen and how to fix it.
Why I cannot send messages to anyone on Facebook & Messenger
There are so many reasons for not being able to send messages to anyone on Facebook and Messenger. Facebook authority temporarily blocked you from sending messages and making calls. It says exactly "You can't send messages at the moment. You are temporarily restricted from sending messages and making calls. Learn more about when and why we restrict messaging and calling. LEARN MORE." Note that this problem is not for getting blocked by Facebook, not by people. If someone blocked you, you would see 'you can't reply to this conversation'.
Read also> How To Lock Facebook Profile
Reasons for showing this error
- You have sent lots of messages (Same messages such as a link) at a time. As you repeated doing so, Facebook's artificial intelligence understood that you might want to promote anything or drive traffic to your blog.
- People recently reported your messages.
- You are doing spam activities
- Your messages went against Facebook's terms and policies.
How to fix the problem 'you cannot send messages at the moment'
To fix this problem you have to be patient and follow some steps.
- Delete all friend requests that you recently sent
- Remove the post that went against Facebook policies (If you did)
- Wait for 24 to 48 hours
You will be able to send messages to everyone again when your blocked time will over. See the above image for better understanding.